Empowering the next generation:
- Establish legislation that eliminates undergraduate tuition at 4-year Public colleges and universities.
- Establish legislation that eliminates tuition at state trade schools; and provide additional federal funding for training workers affected by our transition away from fossil fuels.
- Allow people that have non-violent felony convictions on their records to attend 4-year Public colleges, universities, and state trade schools tuition free.
- Ensure federal funding covers all expenses for college, such as housing, books, food, etc
- Eliminate all $1.4 trillion dollars of student-loan debt.